WCOA Football Board Meeting Minutes on 8/13/2015 at the
Football Board Meeting called to order at 6:40 pm.
Kelly will have to name another Back Judge or crew member for the 2015 season
2) Kenny Mascarinia wants to be listed as a Back Judge and removed from the wing position
a. This requires a change to the Contest Assignment List & Alternate list.
a. The board discussed this request and voted to allow his request.
b. This would present a Conflict of Interest for this game.
5) Varsity Schedule Changes:
a. Bayshore Christian games have been added to the Varsity schedule.
b. The TBA Cambridge game September 11th has been removed from the schedule.
6) Possible Flag Football Catholic Youth Sports League being added in the spring
a. Middle school girls (January – March)
b. Middle school boys (March – May)
c. We have requested more information regarding the number of games, crew size, rules, etc.
7) Survey Monkey – Members At Large
a. The Executive Board asked that the At Large representatives take a more active role.
b. Thus, WCOA Officials General Football Membership Survey #1 will be sent out to members.
c. Additional surveys are pending regarding training and evaluations.
8) Finalize Evaluations process – Formal presentation during August 17, 2015 meeting
9) Finalize WCOA Documents:
a. Crew List – some changes needed.
b. Contest Assignment List – some changes needed.
c. Alternates List – some changes needed.
10) Three Members came before the Board to discuss being added/repositioned on the Alternate List as Referees:
Rodney Dickerson (WCOA President) Present
Dr. Greg Kaiser (WCOA Football Vice President) Present
Harold Greenfield (WCOA Board Member) Present
Marty Palenik (WCOA Board Member) Present
Jerome Ford (WCOA Board Member) Present
The next Board Meeting date will be announced at a later date.
Meeting adjourned at 8:50 pm.